Your organization receives both paper and electronic documents every day: invoices, orders, claims, delivery receipts, email, fax, etc. AutoStore is a server-based application that allows you to capture this content for use in business and may be received from multiple sources such as smart phones, tablets, e-mail and fax, shared/public folders, FTP Sites, MS Office Applications, PC desktops, and XML data streams.
Once you've captured content, you may process it in multiple ways. Scanned documents can be sent as text searchable PDF's, PDF/A, MS Word, MS Excel, or MS PowerPoint format. Data from forms may be extracted and sent to back-end applications. Images can be enhanced for improved readability. Text can be converted into electronic editable information, and barcodes can be read and indexed for easy retrieval.
Now that you've processed the content into an appropriate format, you can securely deliver it to multiple destinations simultaneously including fax, email, network folders, PC's, and document management systems (DMS) or route to groupware software systems like Lotus Notes or Microsoft SharePoint for online sharing and collaboration. AutoStore's indexing system also makes retrieving stored documents quick and easy.
1. AutoStore is compatible with most major manufacturers so changing or adding a new device is easy.
2. Enhanced security functions like authenticating users at the point of capture and encrypting information once it's processed protect your sensitive data.
3. Eliminate manual errors by automating workflow processes to reduce the number of steps required by the end user.
4. Reduce training costs since many manufacturers such as Xerox, Ricoh, HP, Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Canon, Lexmark, Sharp, and others rely on the AutoStore framework for its' MFP's and scanners.
5. AutoStore is flexible so you can design and implement customized solutions to meet your needs.